FACTS ABOUT “FUTURE HOMES”
- Sellers and buyers can save money on commission fees and Buyers rebate by using Future Homes & Real Estate Ltd. Brokerage and Invis Mortgage Inc.
- We spend more time and money marketing your home than our competitors. Guaranteed!
- We show your home to buyers and arrange for all inspections necessary to complete a sale!
- We will arrange appointments with other REALTORS® to show your home.
- “Future Homes” has been in business since 1992! Robert Tatomir has been in Real Estate since 1986.
- We attempt to pre-qualify every buyer for mortgage financing before they are shown any homes, unlike most other REALTORS®!
- “Future Homes” conducts over 1 transaction* every business day!
- We always provide Full Service and Complete Internet Access on all our programs!
- Our sales history shows we sell our own listings 70% of the time on average! (That means 7 out of every 10 times “Future Homes” will sell your home vs. another company thus saving you in commission fees at closing).
- We specialize in Buyer and Seller Representation of Quality Real Estate in the Windsor-Essex County region.
- Trust, Integrity, Knowledge and Service are the 4 corner blocks and the foundation for our continued success.
- The “Future Homes” website WWW.FUTURE-HOMES.COM is recognized as one of the very best and most informative real estate websites on-line today. “Future Homes” has received the prestigious “RECS Website Gold Award” for each year from 2001 and currently receive anywhere from 15,000 to 30,000 unique page views each and every month.
- We have our own in-house mortgage consultants representing one of the largest leading mortgage brokerage firm’s in Canada. Applications can be done in person, by telephone or on-line in only 15 minutes.
- We have three (3) full time office assistants that ensure top quality customer service all the time for both buyers and sellers alike.
- We have an in-staff Web Specialist that keeps our state of the art computer system and programs up to date and on-line all the time.
* “TRANSACTION” includes any agency to represent, purchase, list, sell, exchange, option, lease, mortgage, rent or otherwise.