TOWNHOMES OF CHOICE & VALUE
Sample of Townhome Development Schedules
- ALLOWANCES & UPGRADES
- 4 UNIT MAIN FLOOR PLAN
- 4 UNIT LOWER FLOOR PLAN
- END UNIT MAIN FLOOR PLAN
- INSIDE UNIT MAIN FLOOR PLAN
- FRONT ELEVATION DRAWING
- REAR ELEVATION DRAWING
|SCHEDULE “B” Specifications|
|Interior Specifications Included:|
- Front door with dead bolt lock and sidelight on each side
- White two panel arch top raised panel interior doors in smooth or textured finish
- 5 1/2″ MDF or equivalent Colonial style baseboard with soldier course at all corners
- 3 1/2″ or equivalent Colonial style window and door casings including Victorian accents on all windows and doors
- Painted woodwork (Mahogany trim and rail optional at extra cost)
- Vaulted ceilings in kitchen and living/dining rooms, tray ceiling in master bedroom
- Soft stipple stucco ceiling texture on vaulted ceiling areas
- Finished stairs and foyer to lower level including doors
- Paint for decorating interior walls and woodwork – 2 colours throughout consisting of Builder’s Beige on walls and White on trim, doors & ceilings (additional colours optional at extra cost)
- Standard drywall taped, sanded, and primed in 1 coat, painted in 2 coats of quality satin finish
- Bedroom closets to have finished white painted wire shelves and rods
Electrical & Mechanical Features Included:
- High-efficiency gas forced air furnace standard or super high-efficiency Hydronic heating system upgrade #12
- Sump pit installed with sump pump
- Installed sanitary sewer back flow preventer
- 220-volt electrical stove and dryer plugs (gas connections are optional at extra cost)
- Automatic washer connections with stand-up pipe drain on both levels
- Single laundry tub, choice of upper, lower level or garage on pre-sold units only
- Dryer vented through outside wall on both levels
- Electrical smoke detectors x 2 – 110-volt
- Pre-wired for telephone outlets (3 outlets), one in kitchen, one in master bedroom, one in living room
- Pre-wired for cable T.V. (3 outlets), one in master bedroom, one in living room, pre-wired satellite/cable outlet in family room
- 100-amp electrical service, breaker panel, and copper wiring located in furnace/laundry room or garage
- Hydro to Ontario Hydro code specifications
- Rough-in for 3 pc. bath on lower level
Kitchen & Bathroom Features Included:
- Oak, maple or custom veneer raised panel cabinets
- Kitchen counter has a stand-up breakfast bar/serving counter
- Owners microwave and outside exhaust to be installed over stove.
- Dishwasher connections are to be pre-piped in kitchen
- Exhaust fans in all bathrooms, range hood in kitchen exhaust to outside
- Double compartment stainless steel sink in kitchen
- Ensuite soaker tub and 4′ shower w/seat, main bath to be deluxe 5’ one (1) piece fibreglass enclosure complete with cap
- Shower to be deluxe 4′ one (1) piece fibreglass enclosure complete with seat & cap
- All taps throughout home to be single-lever, except laundry tub
Common Wall Specifications:
|LOWER LEVEL:||8″ poured concrete or 10″ cement block from foundation to main floor strapped with 2″ x 2″ insulated and 1/2″ drywall both sides|
|MAIN LEVEL:||Double staggered 2″ x 4″ walls with 1″ centre air space, 5/8″ fire rated drywall plus 1 1/2″ sound blanket insulation on both 2″ x 4″ adjoining walls for a total of 3 sides drywall. Fire rated drywall carries through to the roof gable|
Exterior Specifications Included:
- 2′ x 6′ exterior wall construction with (R-20) rating
- 8′ high lower level
- R-40 insulation in ceiling
- R-12 insulation in lower level
- 6 mil poly vapour barrier over insulation
- 2 waterproof electrical exterior outlets, 1 front, 1 rear
- Varied size cut stone front elevation with clay brick to roof on side and rear elevations
- Pre-finished maintenance free vinyl soffit, aluminum fascia, and 5″ aluminum eaves troughing
- Embossed steel-sectional garage door
- 30 year warranty Renaissance asphalt shingles
- 2 exterior frost proof water hose bibs, 1 front, 1 rear
- 2 separate overhead garage doors 9′ x 7′ and 8′ x 7′ with interlock brick double drive and sidewalk to front door
- Quality vinyl clad windows with Low E Glass to front and rear elevations as per plan, screens in all opening windows
- 6′ patio door to patio deck
- Thermo-insulation steel exterior doors
- Exterior caulking including sill plates
- Pressure treated 10′ x 15′ covered raised patio deck with privacy wall off living room with steps to rear yard
* Builder/Seller may substitute materials and/or specifications with equal or higher quality without notice
Inside Unit Base Price: $239,900.00 1,300 sq.ft. each level Raised Ranch Style
End Unit Base Price: $249,900.00 1,330 sq.ft. each level Partial Raised Ranch Style
Personal Selections and Allowances INCLUDED in Base Price:
- All floor coverings on main level. Carpet, your choice of colours from builder’s samples. Vinyl flooring, your choice of colours from builder’s samples. Ceramic tile & hardwood custom flooring prices available upon request over and above total allowance.
ALLOWANCE: $5,000.00 installed and includes H.S.T. (builder’s samples)
- Cabinets for kitchen and bathroom vanities, your colour choice of counter tops
ALLOWANCE: $5,000.00 installed and includes G.S.T. (builder’s samples)
- Lighting allowance to include all light fixtures, door bell, door bell button, transformer, range hood and light bulbs
ALLOWANCE: $1,000.00 installed and includes G.S.T. (builder’s samples)
- Included are all necessary permits to carry out such construction and shall meet or exceed all municipal codes
- Sodded front, side and rear yards
- Each price includes G.S.T. with applicable rebate assigned back to builder
- At closing, the purchaser(s) will be presented a 7-year TARION (formally Ontario New Home Warranty) Valid Registration
- All bathroom fixtures white unless otherwise advised
- PURCHASER(S) WILL BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE OFFICE OF FUTURE HOMES & REAL ESTATE LTD. BROKERAGE TO SELECT COLOUR CHOICES FOR ALL FLOOR COVERINGS AND COUNTER TOPS FROM BUILDER’S SAMPLES
- PURCHASER(S) TO OBTAIN THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO CLOSING DATE:
- Hot water tank form to be signed at the office of Future Homes & Real Estate Ltd. Brokerage. An applicable fee will be billed to the Purchaser(s) by a local utility equipment rental dealer or included with Hydronic Heating system – upgrade #12. Hot water tank can be purchased, price available upon request.
- PURCHASER(S) TO INSTALL AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE AFTER CLOSING DATE:
- Mirrors, bathroom tissue holders and towel bars for both bathroom, and shower or tub doors
Optional Lower Level NOT INCLUDED in Base Price (all prices include G.S.T.)
A) Finished mechanical/laundry room with hookups, single laundry tub & floor drain $ 3,000.00
B) Finished third bedroom with closet $ 3,000.00
C) Finished 3 piece bathroom with vanity, ceiling exhaust fan $ 5,000.00
D) Finished family / games room $ 5,750.00
Fully finished lower level (approximately 1,300 sq. ft. )
Total $ 16,750.00
(complete with drywall, painted, trimmed, electrical & lighting, telephone, cable outlets and floor covering, flooring allowance: $2,500.00)
Selections & Upgrades NOT INCLUDED in Base Price (all prices include H.S.T.)
- Upgrade to Super High-Efficiency Lifebreath Clean Air Hydronic Furnace $ 2,000.00
with fresh air intake to HRV and stale air outtake. Includes 50 U.S. gallon gas
fired hot water tank (no registration or monthly rental fee required)
- Lifebreath TFP Air Cleaner (must be installed prior to drywall and duct work) $ 1,500.00
- Installation of Central Air Conditioning $ 2,000.00
- 32″ fireplace direct vent with digital thermostat, includes gas hook-up #23 $ 3,000.00
- 12″ oak wood fireplace mantle with ceramic tile surround and hearth $ 1,000.00
- Automatic garage door opener installed with remote $ 500.00
- Roughed-in Hayden Super Vac central vacuum outlets
(3 outlets – Purchaser(s) to specify Nu-Tone or Hoover style $ 500.00
- Hayden Supervac unit installed $ 750.00
- Hayden Supervac accessories $ 750.00
- Central vac pan installed in kitchen end kickboard or front foyer (each) $ 150.00
- Lazy Susan’s installed in lower kitchen corner units (maximum 2) (each) $ 150.00
- Gas hook-up for stove, dryer, BBQ or future fireplace installation (each) $ 200.00
- Classic front storm door $ 500.00
- Walk-out grade entrance on outside units from lower level with drain and 6′ garden doors $ 5,000.00
- Walk-out grade entrance on inside units from lower level with added | storm drain and 6′ garden doors $ 7,500.00
- 3 Season insulated Florida/Sun Room with exterior door and thermo pane windows $ 8,500.00
- *Alarm system, hardwired with key pad in foyer & master bedroom, sensor on main & lower level, 3 door contacts $ 1,500.00
- *Basic alarm system includes 3 sensors & one keypad $ 1,000.00
* Alarm system prices based on a monthly monitory contract to be established.
Prices subject to change without notice.
The Builder (herein called “the Owner”) has hereby imposed the following Restrictive Covenants upon the lands designated in the Municipality of Leamington, in the County of Essex and Province of Ontario, which restrictions and regulations shall run with the said lands and shall be binding upon each transferee thereof and the heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns of each transferee respectively.
- Within the limits of the lands no changes or alterations shall be made to the grading or elevation of the lands as constructed by the Owner and no objects, structure, trees or shrubs shall be erected, constructed, planted or placed on any part of the said lands, if such construction, erection, placement or planting changes or alters the said lot grading or elevation or interrupts, alters, blocks or changes the natural flow of surface water over, along and upon the surface contours of the said lands as constructed by the Owner.
- Within the limits of the lands no buildings, structures, objects of any kind whatsoever (except fences) shall be erected, constructed, built or placed thereupon and therealong, save and except for any catch basins or rear yard drains or storm sewers or drains constructed by the Owner or by the Corporation of the Municipality of Leamington.
- No transferee shall place or attach on any part of the lands transferred a radio or television antenna or dish type receiver except that a satellite dish having a diameter of not more than two (2) feet may be placed on or attached to the patio deck or patio deck railing.
- Not more than one outdoor storage shed shall be erected on each part. Each such storage shed shall only be erected at the rear of the residence and shall be constructed of new materials only and shall be no larger than eight feet wide and eight feet long.
- No changes shall be made in the dimensions of or material used on any driveway, sidewalk or porch that is located at the front of the residences without the written consent of all of the owners of said parts being first had and obtained.
- No enlargements of, additions on or deletions from the exterior dimensions of the dwelling units shall be made or permitted without the written consent of all of the owners of said parts being first had and obtained.
- No changes (including changes to brick, siding, roof shingles, soffit, facia, verandas, doors and door frames, windows and window frames) shall be made to the colour or material of the exterior of the dwelling units as constructed by the owner without the written consent of all of the owners of said parts being first had and obtained.
- No signs, billboards, notices or other advertising or promotional matter of any kind, except ordinary signs offering a unit for sale or rent, or displaying the name and address of the owner, with dimensions in accordance with municipal by-laws shall be placed on the lands, or any part thereof.
- No boats, campers, RVs or trucks over ¾ ton shall be parked on any lot or street within the subdivision.
- No more than one (1) motorized golf cart per residence and such golf cart must be recharged and remain stored in garage after daylight hours.
- No satellite dish with a diameter measurement in excess of 24” is permitted on any lot. No satellite dish or TV tower/antenna shall be installed at the front of the home.
- No lawn ornaments or other objects other than shrubbery, trees and flower gardens shall be placed upon, set upon or constructed upon any part of the said land that lies in front of the dwelling units shown on said parts.
- No transferee of parts shall drill or nail into or in any way puncture, alter, deface, demolish, destroy or in any way weaken the common bearing basement foundation party wall constructed by the Owner and which adjoins any of the said parts to one another and in like manner none of the said transferees shall cause any object to penetrate beyond the property line of their respective dwelling units above the level of the common party basement wall by any form of penetration through their own independent self-supporting staggered stud bearing wall or ceiling joists.
- None of the foregoing building restrictions and restrictive covenants shall apply to the Owner/Builder with respect to its original construction of the dwelling units and their appurtenant driveways, walkways, porches, patios, fences, drainage and landscaping, but these restrictive covenants and building restrictions and regulations shall run with the land and be binding upon each transferee of said parts and his, her or their, heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns and unless waived prior thereto shall remain in force for a period of twenty (20) years from the 18th day of November, 2008.
- The Builder shall have the sole and absolute right to amend, vary, waive or cancel any of the aforementioned provisions or restrictions without the necessity of obtaining the approval of the owner or owners from time to time or any of the lands to which these building restrictions apply until the Owner ceases to be the registered owner of any of the said lands, after which the said provisions and restrictions may be amended, varied, waived or cancelled by the unanimous agreement of all registered owners, same to be effective only after registration of such unanimous agreement on title to all said lands.
- These restrictions shall run with the title to the Property and remain in force for a period of twenty (20) years from the date of registration or same and shall be binding upon the Transferee, its heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns; changes to these restrictions may be made from time to time by Golfwood Lakes Inc. and/or the Builder.
June 16, 2010