You can become a VIP Buyer with Future Homes and Beat Other Buyers to Hot New Listings While Insuring Yourself The BEST Buyer Representation In The Industry! Contact us today to get started or fill out the form below.
Refer someone to BUY or SELL a home with Future Homes and get an extra $500 back at closing
Maybe you’re buying a home for the first time. Or maybe you’re selling your old home to move up to something new. Whatever the reason, the buying and selling of a home is a big event. It’s an intricate process involving many specialists. One of these specialists is a REALTOR®, whose job it is to make the transfer of property as easy as possible.
But not all licensed or registered Brokers or salespeople are REALTORS®. The term REALTOR® is a trademark identifying real estate licensees in Canada who are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). REALTORS® adhere to a strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. The code of ethics is a firm set of rules, describing what kind of performance you have a right to expect from a REALTOR®. It’s your guarantee of professional conduct and the best in service.
That’s why many buyers and sellers turn to a REALTOR®. As a member of their local real estate Board, REALTORS® have their finger on the pulse of the housing market and are in daily contact with buyers potentially interested in your home.
You can trust a REALTOR® to protect your interests and to look after details. And all the while, you’re an active partner in the process, working with a REALTOR® every step of the way. So the more you know about buying and selling homes, the better your working relationship with a REALTOR®.
- A REALTOR®’s commitment to high standards of professional conduct works to the advantage of buyers and sellers alike.
- A REALTOR® is knowledgeable about developments and trends in real estate. A REALTOR® will get you the facts: comparable prices, neighborhood trends, housing market conditions and more.
- A REALTOR® is committed to ongoing education to increase competence and effectiveness in real estate trading.
- Every REALTOR® has been trained and tested.
- And REALTORS® are bound by a strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice that ensure fairness to all parties in a transaction.
A REALTOR®’s pledge is to be honest in disclosing property information and forthright in providing the facts needed to help you make one of the most important decisions of your life.
And remember, only a REALTOR®, a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association, has access to the Multiple Listing Service®, Canada’s most powerful real estate marketing system.
Source: Canadian Real Estate Association
Other Buyers Articles
More Buyers Resources
Putting together the funds for a down payment often takes time and a solid strategy that goes beyond tucking a few dollars away each month.